Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Season

First and foremost I want to say Blessings to all! The holiday season is almost upon us... and I am starting my journey of buying gifts for love ones. I am a person that loves to be out and hear the Christmas music and the seasonal joy that seems to be in the air.  The smells are fabulous.  People seem to be a bit nicer and smiles are generally returned.  I love the season! I love Christmas decorations and I  all the religious stories about the birth of Christ. I am hoping that the season brings you great joy.. and while I had a moment I wanted to stop by my blog to give a shout out. I also wanted to remind everyone to remember the reason for the season. To get up each day and say "Thank You Lord" and every night too. 


To not only decorate a Christmas tree but put up a Nativity and tell your children and who ever will listen the story that surrounds the Nativity.  Spread his joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment