Friday, October 22, 2010

Getting to Natural

The road has been long and should I say Messy - but I am here and attempting to go curly.  Its not easy to deal with ones natural hair. Its a chore but its always a personal decision.  Family members will be against it and friends may even complain. However, it has become my choice.  I am doing this for me.  I have always worn my hair both curly and straight.  I have had it cut short and worn it long.  Its just finally when I made a decision that I would not put in another relaxer that eyebrows began to rise. First my oldest child = ) she is a beautiful black woman that would not be without a relaxer, then my best friend - my sister, she would never go more than that 6 weeks without one.  She also hits the salon weekly.  I cant be so bothered, I am not one to stress my life with added appointments.  Being a mother, wife and full time employment is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment