Monday, July 25, 2011

Punta Cana




We returned from Punta Cana and I can say... whew the sun is STRONG!
Okay I got tanned or redder...like Lobster. We enjoyed it and the relaxation was wonderful. I did find that I didn't have the humidity issues that I do at home..(in Jersey). My hair actually behaved. That was a switch. I am truly happy about that. Can you see my smile.... ???

On another note..I am contemplating starting a YOUTUBE channel that focuses on life, and being over 40..I am sure I cant be the only over 40 something year old engrossed with YOUTUBE. I am learning so much, I have seen there are many ways to become oneself and surprisingly, I am learning it from strangers that have almost become part of my daily life. I watch to see make up tutorials and outfits of the day for style strategies, that I can incorporate into my own. I can not dress nor look like the 21 year olds - but they truly have inspired me to be a BETTER me! A more confident and riskier me. I learned about hair and nails, and so much more. I am amazed that these young people have learned so much in their short lives, however I do see with YOUTUBE its a big advantage. Wish it was more of this type of learning capability when I was 21... could have avoided many a dressing disaster. So, if there are things I can share - its some of what I have learned. Maybe I can reach out to others that are just like me. I would love your comments... Please let me know your thoughts. Closing for today.... Enjoy the shade!  BTW = )  Wear sunscreen!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos from your vacation!! You should def start a YouTube channel!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete