Tuesday, January 11, 2011

big chop

Okay, I did it! I have taken off my straight ends... I am not sure if I like my hair, but I will learn to love it. Already I see it is different than it use to be.  It has alot of shrinkage. Its very curly in the front with beautiful curls and in the back... whew. Its kinda frizzy and seems like a entire different texture. This is of course what I initially found frustrating and lead me to a perm in the first place.  However, now being an adult - I know I can choose to do this better. I will try products (Yes, I have become a product junkie) and I will learn what works the best in my hair. I have tried some products that I know worked before (with straight ends) and I will need to re-test.
Kinky Curly was like heaven in a jar and Knot Today is whew - blessed. I do like Shea Moisture the curl enhancing product, I use a little with the Eco-Styler which works VERY well in my hair.  The Miss Jessies I will need to re-try as before it did nothing for my straight hair but the part that curled was very tight. It looked strange before so now I will check it again.  I liked the TIGI Catwalk Rocks.. That is a wonderful product. It was moisturizing and gave me beautiful curls. Although I may need to try it since my cut.  The Carols Daughter.. makes me have very tight and moist curls but it reminds me alot of the curly afro. I will keep you posted and will update some photos.. from one to the other you are able to see the changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment